Our Privacy Practices
Pan-American Life Insurance Group, Inc. and its controlled affiliates, subsidiaries and branches (collectively, “PALIG”) are highly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and the security of all confidential information entrusted to us. Depending on which of our products and services you ask us about, buy or use, different affiliated companies within our group will process your information.
Information Collection, Processing, Sharing and Protecting
- We collect personal information in connection with the products and services we offer. This may include information we collect directly from website visits, such as forms filled out to request information or provide feedback; data collected from portal visits and data collected by automated means, such as cookies.
- We process your data when necessary to deliver services or execute transactions you request. We may also use it to improve our websites and portals and, with your permission, to inform you of available products or services. Finally, we will process your information in connection with a job application or inquiry.
- We share your personal information with our trusted business partners for limited processing purposes, and with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites or sending out information. We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or respond to court orders, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
- We are a global company, and where necessary we may allow your information to be shared with our affiliates or third-party service providers based in the United States and other countries. We will take steps to make sure that appropriate protection is in place to protect your information when it is transferred internationally.
- We keep your personal information in line with appropriate retention periods. The length of these periods is determined by relevant regulations, the information collected, and our obligations to you as a customer.
- We restrict access to your personal information only to those employees and third-parties with legitimate purposes have access to your personal information.
- Protecting your information is of the utmost importance to us. We use technical and physical safeguards to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized disclosure.
Your Privacy Rights
- To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have rights such as to (1) access certain personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, erase or restrict your personal information; or (3) exercise your right to data portability; or log a complaint with the appropriate regulator.
- You may also have the right to withdraw consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information.
We may change our privacy practices to comply with applicable regulations. When we do, we will revise the “last update” date at the bottom of the statement.
If you have any questions or concerns about this notice or PALIG’s privacy practices, please contact our Global Privacy Office at email@example.com or by mail at:
Pan-American Life Insurance Group
Attn: Global Privacy Office
601 Poydras Street,
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Last updated on March, 2022.
 With the exception of Hola Doctor and its affiliates