PALIG medical experts provide insights on the recent rise in respiratory infections other than COVID-19 as well as:
- Why are respiratory illnesses on the rise?
- Dangers of Influenza and how it can affect you.
- Tips to keeping your respiratory system healthy.
- How to reduce the risk of contracting a respiratory illness.
- Signs and symptoms to keep top of mind.
- When to see a physician.
12.8% of the global population is diagnosed with Influenza (Flu) each year
Around 9.13% of patients diagnosed with Influenza (Flu) die each year
Flu vaccination coverage among all people ≥6 months during the 2021–22 season was 51.4%