This policy applies to data which palig.com and the technologies it employs to collect such data. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO: Third parties (such as Facebook or LinkedIn) even though you may be able to access these websites from our services from palig.com.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website does not collect personal information about you unless you provide it to us and provide your affirmative consent. Any information you provide in this way is used only for the purpose for which you provide it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
This website may collect certain information using automated data technology. This information is collected in aggregate and used to measure traffic and improve the functionality of our websites so that we may better serve you. At this time, we do not respond to browser based Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information collected from each user of this website may include:
- IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this website;
- Information about how you use our site, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page;
- The domain name of the website which you connected from;
- Data gathered pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) or other similar technologies.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE TO COLLECT AND ANALYZE INFORMATION
- Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Pan-American Life, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
SOCIAL MEDIA THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Pan-American Life works hard to make sure that our systems are secure. Where appropriate, we use firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment technology, as well as passwords, personal identification numbers and access control to systems and data.
We do not disclose any Customer Information about our customers, former customers, website visitors to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. We do not sell any of your personal information.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
We may change this Policy at any time. Please see the Effective date at the top of this page to see when this policy was last revised. Any changes in this Policy will become effective when we make the updated policy available on or through our website.
If you have any further questions, please contact us through our Customer Relationship Management Center (CRMC) at 1-877-939-4550 or email us at CRMC@palig.com.
Effective June 12, 2017