In compliance with an order from the Tennessee Department of Insurance, a 60-day extension for premium payments is being granted for policyholders and insureds impacted by the recent tornado activity in the state.
Additionally, we will (as applicable):
- Allow exceptions to proof of loss deadlines, notice requirements, and other contract or underwriting requirements;
- Allow for policyholders to voluntarily enter payment plans;
- Allow policyholders to temporarily postpone payment due dates in order to continue insurance coverage;
- Suspend late payment, reinstatement, or insufficient funds fees along with any other fee, penalty, or interest charge resulting from the insured's temporary inability to submit premium payments;
- Allow insureds to request a duplicate copy of their policy at no additional cost;
- Refrain from canceling or nonrenewing policies solely because of claims resulting from the tornadoes; and
- Allow for one (1) early or replacement prescription refill per medication.