The incumbent is required to provide high level administrative and analytical support to the CEO- Caribbean towards successful achievement of strategic and operational objectives established for the Company. The incumbent is also responsible for managing and prioritizing requests, deliverables, activities and events associated with the Office of the CEO-Caribbean.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO-Caribbean
- Monitor and follow-up with Executives and Managers to ensure timely receipt of regular or ad hoc reports.
- Monitor regional events and trends that impact business
- Critically review, analyze and provide summary findings on Reports submitted by Country Managers and other Business Units.
- Develop and/or critically review business cases for the CEO office.
- Prepare presentation materials as may be required by the CEO.
- Collate and review CEO Office annual budget for submission to Finance and Accounting. Develop a variance analysis system to continuously monitor and control departmental expenditure.
- Provide assistance to the CEO relative to special projects that may arise from time to time
- Collate and compile reports (including board, audit, risk management and others) for onward submission to relevant parties
- Log, manage and follow-up on all internal and external queries and provide regular status reports
- Track and coordinate with the HR Department on time and attendance, performance management activities and other HR functions as may be required by the CEO-Caribbean in relation to its direct reports
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitude
- First Degree, preferably in Management, Economics or Accounting
- Three (3) years’ work experience in a similar position
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written with internal/external customers. Excellent presentation development skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and self-directed environments. Ability to learn and work quickly and efficiently. Professional demeanor and disposition.
- Ability to analyze, understand and document system weaknesses, recommend and implement solutions. Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment. Effective project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.