Individual Health policy offering various insured amount options, according to the needs and financial capability. This policy covers the principal insured, his partner, and his child, as long as they depend financially from their parents.
Premium can be paid monthly and can have benefit transference; meaning that it is a plan designed to offer coverage during the whole policy holder lifetime, because it does not have a maximum age.
- Death, dismemberment, and sight loss by accident benefit (MyDA) includes double benefit for a qualified death
- Burial expense benefit for dependents with an established amount in the Insurance Table, payable to the principal insured in the case a dependent dies
- Calendar year deductible
- Coverage for dependent family members, including single child that depend financially from their parents
- Coverage change according to you need
- Ambulance service covered, by aerial or terrestrial way
- Wide and exclusive local and international Providers Network
- Preventive vaccine treatments (Healthy infant control)
- Maternity benefit
- Optional dental coverage
- Child insured as dependent younger than 25 years old, that marry, have the right to automatic coverage as a principal insured, after filling required information